Pages

Sunday, 17 March 2013

Make art fun


Happy Sunday to you my Bloggy friends...  hope you are having a lovely day. It's pretty grey and cold here and I just heard we may be due more snow again soon....brrrrr...
DH is cooking lunch (as always) so I took the opportunity to upload this which I made on Friday. Nothing yesterday, as went to The Range to watch a DoCrafts demo... and of course there was some buying going on too. DH was going to treat himself to (another) easel but changed his mind so I spent what he didn't LOL

I think I may be getting over being afraid of blank pages.. I can say so what - it went wrong and I can paint over it - or even be brave and leave it, to learn from my mistakes...


 
Background was just playing around with some Aquatone watercolour sticks.


 
I glued on some left over words and images from a canvas project from a month or so ago.
 
 
 



Used : altered art lady and clock  printed out from 'With Love' digi kit by Algera Designs

also used Derwent Aquatone watercolour sticks, small stamps 'SeeD's, small alphabet stamps, Pilot pen for some journalling/added swirls.

Thanks for taking time to look x

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Gill, thanks for your comments on my blog.I am glad your are getting over your blank space phobia and you are learning with your happy accidents. I like how you can use up your leftovers too. Love the textured effects, you clever thing.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your creative altered art :) Looks Fab xx
    Hoping to twist Rob's arm on Saturday at the NEC
    so many things I would Love to get :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment x