Pages

Monday, 15 April 2013

Clothes peg/or paper clip (challenge 55)

Made this for a fabulous challenge over at Out of a hat creations blog


 
and it was a bit of a challenge as I couldn't find a suitable paper clip and the only peg I could find was the one I use to hold by my card etc with when I'm using the heat gun, so I wanted it still to be usable LOL 

 
 
Stamped fairy on some shrink plastic, coloured it, cut it out and shrank it. Punched a hole at end of peg and added some colour to peg with alcohol inks.



 
Stamped some small flowers and attached fairy. Used alcohol ink on bow too.
 
 
thank you for looking x 
 

6 comments:

  1. This a fantastic looking peg and great that it is still usable as well. Love the fairy and wish I was as clever with shrink plastic.

    Great to have you join us at the Hatters for this challenge

    Love Chrissie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! This is so beautiful! Adorable clothes peg.. the most beautiful I ever saw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two detail altered peg Valerie she is such a cute fairy. Thanks for joining us at OOAH. Hugs Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Gill to call you Valerie a blonde moment for me. :( doh. Xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Gill, love your fairy peg. Thanks for joining us at OOAH
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great peg - really like your fairy....very fitting for the challenge over at OOAH

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment x