Pages

Saturday, 30 May 2015

21st Birthday

 
This was my first attempt at using Brusho powders to stamp with and it was just so simple and effective - I love this product so much as it's just so versatile and fun to use.
 
 
 

 
I just scattered a little of the powders on a non stick craft sheet and spritz with water a little then stamped with it.
 
 

 
Used a swirly stamp and a script stamp both by La Blanche


 
Pretty pleased with the Brusho background and cannot wait to experiment more with this powder and see what else it will do.
 
 
thanks so much for stopping by x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, and nice that you used Brushos, I love them too. I also have the same LaBlanche stamps! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great effect, love how this background has turned, works brilliantly for this wonderful card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment x