Pages

Friday, 11 September 2015

THROUGH MY WINDOW

 
Hi ... It's Friday again and I'm not sure where this week went again - but today (it's been a while since I joined in) I am linking to the ‘Through my window’ challenge at Art Journal Journey.
This is a mixed piece using a face (work in progress using soft pastels/and Pan Pastels ) and a stamped piece with inks/brusho powders and 3 photos taken today and all digitally blended together.
Made the digital window frame using Serif Craft Artist software.
Font credit: Chris Hansen.

 
  
 
pieces used - 2 artwork + 3 photos



Thanks so much for stopping by,
I do appreciate it
Gill x
 

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Gill, and you have made me very happy with the photo of the moon and the morning star, which I love so much. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey, lovely to have you with us! I couldn't sleep in the night and went down to the Rhine and saw the sky full of stars, and the milky way glowing, just beautiful. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks Valerie. Oh that sounds so lovely - I love looking at the night sky too but sadly sometimes it gets lost with all the street lamps and other lights. Thanks for stopping by and your lovely comments xx

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful creation Gill! Thank you very much for joining Art Journal Joureny again!
    Great to have you with us!
    Happy weekend!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your window with such a fabulous view!!!
    Lovely creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creative artwork, love it.xx:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Possibilities and adventures, lovely thoughts and great combination of all that media. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wonderful, love your page, so much going on :) Great to see all the component parts you used for creating it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fabulous adventures. I love even little adventures. What a fun page you made!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment x