Pages

Sunday, 4 October 2015

4 Colours Faces

Hello... its another glorious sunny day here on the Essex coast.
Hope your weekend is going well.
Linking today to Kim Dellow 'Show your face'  come show your face too.

 
I challenged myself to paint some faces using only 4 water colour paints: Hookers green, Indian red, Cadmium orange hue and Prussian blue


Egg timer turned upside twice

I decided to see if I could do a quick faces for a change so borrowed my husbands egg timer - he's the cook so I guess that makes it his egg timer. I didn't get very far the first time so had to turn it upside down again.

 
Still using 4 colours but gave up with the egg timer

 
And as I love digital arts too and love that I can re-use what I've made with out really altering it - I created this when hearing a certain song playing.
For additional pieces I used a lovely free digi kit by Algera Designs called 'Trick or Treat. There were some lovely paint splodges in the kit which I thought would work with my painting and look like tears.
Font credit with thanks to Chris Hansen.
 
 
Thanks for much
for taking the time to stop by
Gill x

6 comments:

  1. All three faces are super and I love what you did digital with that one as well!
    Happy Sunday!
    OXO
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great - and I am singing that song now in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your faces are super as always, love the colors, and the digital version. Have a lovely Sunday, the weather is good here, too. Could you mail me, I want to ask you something. My mail daddy is on my profile! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant and I love the idea of quick faces! Thanks so much for joining Show Your Face again and for the shout out too. Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment x