Pages

Saturday, 10 October 2015

ARCHITECTURE create your own world

Happy Saturday to you....
Today I am linking up to Art Journal Journey where Architecture is the current theme.
I have two pieces, the second is using the first one in a digital work. 
First piece is one of those 'drawing with water' things I've been doing lately but with a Pan Pastels background.
 
added the buildings last
 

You can just about see the water drawing showing


digital artwork

So as you can see I have used my original artwork but reversed the image. 
(I use various software but my main go to is Serif 'Craft Artist' as it so easy and quick)
I have used a couple of my own digital papers which I made in the past from photos and drawings etc and blended them over my artwork.
 Is It just me, but there seems to be a large elephant now appeared over on right trunk down facing left  - how bizarre!
Added some digital buildings and a quote to finish.

 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by
Have a great weekend
Gill x

7 comments:

  1. Your digital work is so clever! Just LOVE your background with the water - Stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pages, wonderful effects, very cleverly done and just beautiful to look at! Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey! Have a great weekend, Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing.. I love the first one ... so clever what you do with water Gill... and what you did digital with your artwork ist really stunning... looks super.. and yes I see the big elefant comming from the right side as well...
    Thanks a lot for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey and have a happy weekend!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha yes I can see the elephant! That's how I do some of my work, look for shapes and images. This is fab,loving your digital work too
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both OUTSTANDING! Pastels and water? - definitely must try that. Isn't that strange about the elephant, you couldn't have had a better elephant if you had decided to paint one. Background, colours, buildings and text are just all fabulous. A great entry for the theme, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic art work,so fabolous,loved so much.

    hugs jeannette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment x