Pages

Friday, 2 October 2015

Green Goddess

Happy Friday to you, which means as it's Friday I am going to link my Green Goddess quickish watercolour to a new week of 'Show your Face' over at Kim Dellow
 
And right at bottom I have another of those drawing with water - a quickish Steampunk man (sort of ) with ink and Brusho added.








So as usual for the Drawing with water   did the drawing and some extra squiggles with water then added the calligraphy ink and then some Brusho powder.
 
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great weekend
Gill x

8 comments:

  1. Love your work. Love the contrast between that sweet girl and the spooky male faces. I have Brusho powders but have just not got into them so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gill, they are both wonderful. Your green lady is fabulous, love those eyes. And the steampunk man is great fun - a real cool guy! Have a great evening, take care, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous!! I love your green goddess her eyes are gorgeous and the steampunk piece is awesome too!
    Really fun pieces the goddess has a wonderful expression!! Good job!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your green beauty has awesome eyes! The experimental guy is super as well!
    Happy weekend!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gill
    two very different pieces but each equally as interesting. I find your steampunk one amazing with the extra use of water and colour it looks fantastic and the colour choices add so much depth to the image. I may find myself trying a bit of this water and brusho's work to see what I get.
    Hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the contrast between these two portraits. The Brushos look amazing! I really must give these a go! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wonderful! Love both! Thanks so much for joining Show Your Face and for the shout out too. Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment x