Pages

Friday, 9 October 2015

'Miss Snooty' shows her face

Hello its Friday again, don't they come around quickly... so that means I'm linking my face to Kim Dellow challenge 'Show your face'  and here's mine today - I think she doesn't look particularly happy that I called her 'Miss Snooty' or it could be that she started off blonde and ended up a bit different.



 
And last but not least, hope you don't mind but this Digital piece is
for the lovely  Valerie from Bastelmania

 
  
Thanks for stopping by
 
and don't forget to pop over to Kims
if you would like to 'show your face'
 
Have a great Friday and lovely weekend
Gill x
 

10 comments:

  1. Oh Gill, this is so lovely, now you've made my mascara run! Thanks Sweetie! The doc said it is getting better, still have strange noises in my lungs, but it's on its way out! Love your Miss Snooty, perhaps she got caught out by it being Fridayl already, it does come a bit too soon sometimes! Thanks again for the wonderful get well wishes, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely snooty face! She is adorable and so nice of you to make a special get well soon present for Valerie!
    Happy weekend!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I wonder if your Miss Snooty is a Sloane Ranger? She certainly looks very upper class! I love your technique in this portrait and the subtle use of colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the name and the face. Amazing the difference between her being blonde and then more brunette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her expression and the sideways glance at the viewer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha she does look a bit snooty! I do like her better with the darker hair too .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love her expression! Wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! Maybe snooty brunettes have more fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific face with lots of character and how lovely that you sent a get well message for Valerie in your post

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wonderful! I love your face and the sparkle in her eyes and the fab art for Valerie :) Thank you for linking up to Show Your Face and for the shout out too. Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment x