Pages

Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Two MOOs and a Car

Hello.... Today I am linking to Moo mania challenge where the theme is 'Show Patterns'. I'm a bit out of practise with the original sized small MOOs but they are great fun.
On the first one I used some mosaic stamps by 'Rubberstampede', I've had these stamps a good 10 years or more and never used them until now - not even sure this company is still around. The other was just doodled.
 





The usual panic sets in when thinking about having to make a male birthday card, but this one seem to come together quickly and left time before the light faded to make the second MOO.


Used a La Blanche foam stamp on background and the car is by Viva Decor stamps. Used Brusho on background and for car. Stamped car using Brusho (green) then when dried stamped again on top with Black archival ink.
I like to sprinkle Brusho on to a craft sheet/or Teflon sheet, then spritz it and use it as ink.
 The little steampunk clock embellishment is made using one of those Mod Podge molds.

 Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by
Have a terrific Tuesday
Gill x

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful post again, love your sweet moos, thanks for joining us at Moo Mania and More! The male card has turned out really well, love the idea of stamping with brushos, must try that, and I have the same car stamp, must think about using it again! Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab makes Gill, don't think I've ever made a moo before!
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful artwork

    Thank you for joining uns at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW... I love to see your Moo(s) Gill... both are fab.. the doodled one is my favourite.. I pinned both to our
    Moo Mania Gallery
    - the male crad is beautiful..wow... a fantastic background and a super elegant stamp as well and I love the little embellishment...

    Thank you for joining our Moo Mania Challenge!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. These Moos are awesome sauce! Such a wonderful doodle and so detailed! I do really like that masculine card! It is Wowzers and that old timey car is stunning! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  6. sitting well in this car?
    Herzlich Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment x