Pages

Thursday, 12 November 2015

Inspired by Autumn Colours

ooooh hello I am a bit late today blogging - is that the time?
I am linking to Art Journal Journey where the theme this month is 'Inspired by Autumn colours'.
I'm not sure what seasons colours I prefer but certainly at this time of the year the warm golden colours cheer me up when it is often overcast outside.

 
 
 
I was trying to get her neck to be a bit 'tree trunkish' to go with the leaves.
Used oil pastels. Background using Letraset 'AquaMarkers'
Quote is a Lin Brown rubber stamp from PaperArtsy.


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by
Have a great day
Gill xx

5 comments:

  1. Love your woodlands face, great colours and style, thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey again. Sorry you have a sore throat, feel better soon Sweetie! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an amazing face... her neck really looks a bit like a tree - gorgeous !
    And the background and the sentiment is beautiful as well!
    So happy you linked it to Art Journal Journey Gill!
    Thank you !

    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness,this is a wonderful woodlandface, i love love love this things all allround her hair,this tell a story of a woodland face in her space.

    hugs jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this face! What a character. It's great with the leaves and her eyes. I'm not sure I would like to meet her in a dark wood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the leaves on her head. They make her look like a woodland nymph. She might be a bit angry to have had her face drawn though. Those eyes are so serious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment x