Pages

Saturday, 28 November 2015

Steampunk Christmas Tree

Do you ever say you are going to do something and then regret it but have to do it just cause you said you would?
Apparently when partaking of some nice wine on my birthday (too much?) I suggested to my husband that a Steampunk Christmas tree might have been nice... I say 'might have' as the traditional tree was put up the day before and decorated. Next thing, he jumps up and orders a second tree - a white one this time.

Tuesday the tree arrived and now I have a month to get it decorated - oh! ...........
Here's a small taster of some things made so far.

 
 


 
Keeping this fairly short and sweet as I am going back to the Steampunk factory production line and get some more done.

Have a great weekend
and
thanks for stopping by
Gill x

4 comments:

  1. Some really wonderful creations there, looks like a mammoth task, but it will look fantastic when it is all finished. Eating waffles would give you strength to carry on! Have fun, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three Christmas trees?? Why do you need 3?
    But what you did here is a good idea, Gill!
    Ciao Beate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a Great Idea, you really got me thinking having read this... Gorgeous makes x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Your DH is awesome sauce! I bet you were surprised. I so enjoy your Steampunk ornaments and the designs are all to different and spectacular! Can't wait to see what you design next! Merry Christmas! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment x