Pages

Sunday, 24 January 2016

She's a mug!

Happy Sunday .....

Short and sweet as I'm waiting for the wine with the Sunday lunch to wear off and goodness knows what my spelling will be like :)

This is for
Kim Dellow 'Show your face' challenge and is a water colour painting and I also used a few coloured pencils on her hair, eyes and mouth. White Posca pen for details on eyes too.

I thought her hair looked a bit like steam so then I decided to add the mug.
 

 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today
Gill x
 

4 comments:

  1. She has a gorgeous mug! Lovely piece Gill! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she's amazing and so original! I love that steamy hair! Beautiful work, Gibby! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant drawing Gill, I love her big expressive eyes. Your gin comment made me laugh on my blog ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment x