Pages

Sunday, 14 February 2016

Follow your Heart

Happy Sunday and Happy Valentines Day to you...
Hope you're having a lovely day and great weekend.
No chocolates or flowers for me, I had some TH Distress ink pads instead :)
 
Dinner is being cooked but I'm sitting here with a nice glass of Prosecco and some quail egg scotch eggs (with chicken instead of pork on outside) and some nibbles my lovely husband Dave made.
I have promised to learn where the kitchen is this year! 
 
Linking my journal page to MooMania today where the current theme 'Hearts' is quite appropriate for today ....
 


It's been a funny week - I have learnt that the magnetic sheet that some metal dies come with is only magnetic on one side... I learnt this after crawling around for ages in various place (indoors) trying to look for a little screw that fell out of Daves glasses :(  I never found it of course! So two days spent back and forth to the opticians as they couldn't do it straight away. 

The other thing, when doing routine pc scans I don't take notice of how many files it scans, I do notice that it takes 6 or 7 hours  - however this time I did see the number of files...it said..
1,060,182 ...wow! over a million .... is that a lot I wonder? 

 Thanks for stopping by
Have a great week
Gill x

7 comments:

  1. An AMAZING page Gill! So true..we should hear to our gut and follow our heart! That's the best way to get happy!
    Enjoy your Valentine's Day!
    Thank you very much for another fabulous page to Art Journal Journey! Your continued support is so much appreciated - you should know!♥

    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I forgot to mention that Moo Mania & More appreciates your support as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page Gill, following our hearts is the best thing we can do. Thanks for joining us at Moo Mania and More, and hope you enjoyed your luxury food - I had a rather stale roll with cheese!
    Hugs,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the page and I think distress inks are far superior to chocolates anyway! Kitchen? Nah keep out of it ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice page

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very romantic page today. Those cupids must be very busy on Feb. 14 shooting off all those little love arrows!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice page, great background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment x