Pages

Monday, 27 June 2016

Miss Green & AJJ map

Hello, good day and welcome!
 
Today I'm linking  up to Kim Dellow 'Show your face' 
A soft pastel drawing - plus I used some coloured pencils for eyes and finer details. Duh! why are eyes so hard for me to draw the same!
 

 
and a map I'm linking to AJJ where there's still a few days to join in with the wonderful challenge where the theme is 'maps' 

 
 


I used a TH compass mask, Viva Décor map stamp (can't remembers who makes the quote stamps). Inktense pencils.
Note to self: It is helpful  (and saves time)to write down what you have used at time!
 
 
Thanks for visiting
Have a great week
Gill x
 

6 comments:

  1. Your Miss Green is very charming, you did a very goo job there. And the journal page for AJJ is gorgeous, with lots of lovely details. Thank so much for joining us again! I rarely know who made what or who said what, so don't worry! Have a great day, it's pouring here again....Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful soft face - and I love the world map page Gill!
    So happy you linked another fab entry to our maps theme collection at Art Journal Journey! Happy new week!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gill I love both these challenge entries!! I was just thinking the same about when I draw eyes too:) Your portrait is just lovely and well, if I had the means to travel the world I would so I love the sentiment of your map page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the face Gill, really dreamy. I'm always having trouble lining the eyes up....they're always wonky....adds to the character!!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's sweet.Her eyes are mesmerizing!Love your two pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment x