Pages

Saturday, 9 July 2016

A quickish draw and then to Paris

Hello
Hope you're having a nice weekend, it's pretty grey here at present. Its the Wimbledon finals weekend and also Silverstone Formula 1 racing, so hopefully it will improve for everyone.
 
I had my egg timer out attempting another fun 'quick draw' which is this months optional challenge over at  Kim Dellow 'Show your face'
OK so I flipped my egg timer over 3 times so I actually spent 9 minutes drawing (using pigment marker pen and soft pastels) - the time goes so fast and I probably spend half of it faffing about! 


 
 
 I'm also linking up my second piece to  Moo Mania & More  'Paris' theme
  
 
For background I used Aquamarker pens and scribble/draw on to a piece of cellophane and I either breathe on that or spritz it slightly and press it down on the paper.
 Also used various stamps and 3 star stickers and made a Eiffel Tower mask from a Marianne Design die.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Enjoy your weekend
Gill xx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages for Moo Mania and your 9 minute lady is fANTASTIC! I LOVE her rose-bloom complexion. Thanks for joining us at MM&M again, much appreciated!
    Have a great weekend and enjoy your sport, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantatic artwork

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous face Gill, can't see why you can't enter it over at That's Crafty! for the feminine theme ;). Love the journal page too.....something I sadly haven't done for ages.....bad me!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your face and journal pages are both just lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work, your lady looks serene hugs Debsxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This face is just SUPER - very well done and I am in love with you Paris pages Gill- thank you very much for joining us at Moo Mania & More!
    Happy new week ahead!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great quick face and your paris pages are vibrant and beautiful too!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your lady is wonderful!!!
    And your Paris journal pages are really lovely too.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. your "quick draw" is wonderful and I love the playful Paris spread-ooh la la!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment x