Pages

Thursday, 25 August 2016

What Wonders?

Hello...
Hope your day has been good. Its been another hot and sticky one here in the UK and I'm wishing it was a bit cooler. And for some reason one of our TV channels was recently showing Christmas films  in the afternoons - I know it's 4 months exactly til Christmas but I'm confused!

I have a mixed piece today for AJJ Nature's Wonders which is rubber stamped on the right page and is digital on left.
 
  
I started with a Brusho background for a change, using seagreen and turquoise. Then on the right side I stamped the scene using an old sea theme foam backed set which was either by 'Rubber Stampede' or 'Allnight media' and also used a couple of stamps by 'Cherry pie' and used a mix of alphabet rubber stamps for the words. (small ones by Dove craft)
 
 
 
I am always fascinated by the things that are discovered deep down in the oceans, that are often weird looking and twinkle and glow.
I also wonder what is up out there beyond our skies and what amazing thing will be found next. Nature's wonders are everywhere.
 
I'm still really enjoying seeing all the lovely pages you're creating for this theme and all the wonderful ideas - thank you.
 
There's still a little time left to play
 
Thanks for stopping by
Gill x



8 comments:

  1. Wonderful pages, the world under the sea is really very fascinating, I wish I had been able to go diving and see it 'live'. Love your pages, great combination. Thanks for another wonderful inspiration for AJJ, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love this double page spread, the song River deep mountain high was in my head as I looked at your fantastic images for sea and sky.
    We've been in Derbyshire this past week, boiling hot, traveled home in torrential rain, but its still warm.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the combination of your pages representing sea and sky and stamping and digital! what a great them you have chosen this month for AJJ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to look both upward and downward into the sea. This is a very clever spread. While the rest of us look around us you are also looking beyond. I love your stamping here too Gill. Great piece today. :) Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gill,love your space pages,love the little fishies and zje rainbow,its very magical,beautiful,love a lot.
    have a great weekend.

    hugs jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a unique idea and so very true - to the heavens above and the bottom of the oceans - there are to be found the wonders of Nature!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That't a DREAM!!!
    Absolutely fantastic !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pages! Another gorgeous background and I love your creativity and imagination to think of wonders the sky and beyond and then beneath the sea - fantastic! Love it! Hope you having a fab weekend! J :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment x