Pages

Thursday, 27 October 2016

Clean and simple Beki

I don't normally post twice in a day but this one is for Thats Crafty Clean and Simple challenge using the lovely new stamps by Donna Gray/ aka Inky and Quirky Designs.
I was so excited when my stamps arrived yesterday afternoon and I was off to play with them straight away with all sorts of ideas running around my head.
So this CAS card was stamped with versafine ink and then stamped again on some patterned paper to do some paper piecing. The stamp has a lovely house that dangles on the end of Beki's hair but  I decided to stamp the house plus a flower on her hair instead. I coloured her face and legs with Derwent colour soft pencils but the colour seems to have been lost in the photo.


Thank you for stopping by
and for any comments.
Gill x

3 comments:

  1. Its a wonderful stamp Gill, love the happy colours you used on your fantastic CAS card.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh WOW Gill, she's absolutely GORGEOUS!! I never thought about putting the house on her head, how clever. I'm adding your wonderful art work to my 'hall of fame', thank you so much for buying her and showing what you've made, you've just made my day now :)
    Biggest hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised you got excited about new stamps, this one is delightful and I am interested that you also stamped it on designer paper. I've never done that and it is so effective. The house and the flower look quite at home on her head, maybe part of her turban/hat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment x